|Wabash Valley Women of Influence|
|Written by uwwv-admin|
|Wednesday, 13 February 2013 00:00|
The Wabash Valley Women of Influence (WVWoI) is perhaps a natural progression to the Women's Professional group. The WVWoI event is designed to identify and recognize top women leaders in the Wabash Valley for their positive influence. This once-a-year event is being held again on April 11, 2013 at 7:30. The backdrop for the event is Saint Mary-of-the-Woods College, the nation's oldest Catholic Liberal Arts College for women in the United States. This inaugural breakfast will feature keynote speaker Mellissa Proffitt Reese, partner at Ice Miller, LLP.
1. Nancy Brattain Rogers - Associate Vice President for Community Engagement & Experential Learning, Indiana State University
2. Terri Hill - Administrator, Union Hospital - Clinton
3. Mary Kramer - Director, Art Spaces
4. Sr. Connie Kramer, S.P. - Sister at Sisters of Providence
5. Jackie Lower - Elected Official, Vigo County Board of School Trustees
6. Carolyn Roberts - Consultant, Vigo County School Corporation
7. Susan Smith Roads - Director, Rose-Hulman Learning Center
8. Jeri Stark - Dean of Students, West Vigo High School
9. Roberta Weliever – Retired School Teacher, Clay County
10. Claudia Tanoos - Vice President, Terre Haute Economic Development Corporation
Contact the office of United Way of the Wabash Valley at 812-235-6287 for more information.
|Last Updated on Thursday, 14 March 2013 20:29|